Yes we did and I we have this issue resolve.

  It isn't what I thought it is.  The folks who said that the override to
IEASYS00 isn't an override but a merge are all correct.  That's where I didn't
understand this.

  I deleted the page parameter (datasets names) from IEASYS00 and made 2 new
ones called IEASYSHR and IEASYSJB.

  HR has the new Page datasets in it and JB the old ones just in case things
fail and we IPLED with the HR member with a CLPA and it worked.

  Thank all for hanging in there with me on this one...I hope the hair on half
of my head grows back...for the other half I'm have to post a new question.

  Thanks again.

Bob Rutledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Did you look up the ILR031A (and the ILR030A preceeding it) message you
mentioned earlier? NIP is pretty well convinced that whatever page dataset is
described in that message is being used by another system. I *strongly* suggest
you deal with that before continuing.

Bob