<AOL>
Me, too
</AOL>

Seriously - I enjoy reading his posts - they are shining a flashlight (or
torch, take your pick) on some of the obscure history behind decisions as to
why things are the way they are today.  And it's good for the IBM-MAIN
archives, too.

And Ted, if that was your article in the latest IBM Systems Journal, good
job!

Later,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds.

--ilvi