In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 06/30/2006
   at 10:56 PM, Chris Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Actually, reviewing the Shmuel post that alerted me to look into this
>topic, the issues are all related to SCS and there's nothing in
>addition that relates to the 3270 data stream - or is there?

There are two side issues.

If you are using USS rather than FSS, then you need to worry about the
LU-SSCP session, which uses SCS. Normally you will define an LU2 to
use USS, so you normally do need to worry about NL.

For all terminal types, not just LU2, TSO has special handling for NL.
See the description of TPUT ASIS. That code is older than Unix.