Hi Listers,
Can someone please point out what is wrong here for this job? All I am
trying to backup dataset
using HSM. Is there something either OPS or another team-mate has issued
that is stopping
HSM to backup to tape.
READY

  PROFILE NOPREFIX

READY

  HBACK 'aaa.KS'      WAIT CHANGE
ARC1001I aaa.KS  BACKDS FAILED, RC=0058, REAS=0056
ARC1358I BACKUP FAILED FOR DATA SET

ARC1062I 0001 DATA SETS PROCESSED FOR aaa.KS
READY

END

ARC1358I BACKUP FAILED FOR DATA SET

Explanation:  A backup command was issued for a data set but was
unsuccessful. The data set name and return code are given in message
ARC1001I, as follows:

56        Data set backup to TAPE is not allowed.

  • HSM backup Chiam, Susan Mee-Shia