On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:18:17 +0000, Tsai Laurence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Dear Listers,
>  Some of the STC joblogs were not placed at Jes2 Hold queue but placed at
>Jes2 output Queue . Not all the STC joblogs behave like that , just some of
>them does. They should be placed at hold queue , but no. I had 2 LPARs with
>the same JES2PARM definition, one of the LPAR runs well , the other one
>does not.
>Can  anybody show me the way to do with this problem ?
>Thanks !

Are you sure the "running" definitions are the same?  Verify with
$DJOBCLASS(STC) in each environment.  Also, are STARTED JOBs being
used changing the jobcard msgclass etc.?  What about the START command
itself for the STCs in question (JOB keywords can be overridden on the
start command)?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group