Howard,

May I repeat the suggestion of a responder to your previous Paging
question, to read Initilization and Tuning Guide and Reference from
cover to cover. All is mentioned there, together with the Loadparm
options on the HMC to make IEA101A appear at all at IPL, since it can be
suppressed and the rich scala of other options, decisions, checks etc.
that should/could be considered in this and other areas.

Kees.

"Howard Rifkind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Ed,
>
>   How do I do this in response to the sysp= message.
>
>   Here is what I wan't to key in.  Not much here
>
>   PAGE=(SYS1.PAGE.PLPA,
>   SYS1.PAGE.COMMON,
>   SYS1.PAGE.LOCAL1,L)
>

> Edward Jaffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Howard Rifkind wrote:
> > There is an error in sys1.parmlib for the paging parmmeters and I
have a good IEAYSS00 but with out the Page parameters.

> > There is a comma in the member for the page parameters in the wrong
place.

> > Is there any way to key in the paging parameters at IPL time.

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.