From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 7:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBMLink 3270 Logon Trouble

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 07/12/2006
   at 10:02 AM, Bruce Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I don't agree, Jon.  almost every screen on IBMLINK 2000 has a link in

>the top left for "servicelink" which takes you back to the main menu,
>so  only two clicks takes you to whatever function you need,

With the 3270 interface you can chain far more than 2 inputs.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you think you have received this
e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna