  bbva -spain

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I've just done some SMP Runs and although my JES2 page height is 60 lines per
page, SMP seems to think it is 66 lines per page so for each page on SMPOUT and
SMPRPT the last 6 lines of each page end up on a second printed page. How do I
tell SMP to just print 60 lines
  (maximum) per page? I can not find the correct setting (although I might have
missed it in looking in the SMP Manuals).
  Thank you.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com