Hello all, I have a small problem and I don't know how to handle it at
this point. I initialized a CKDS and a PKDS on our old z800 using the
pass phrase method. The z800 had ccf processors. I want to bring these
datasets into our z890 environment, but I don't exactly know how to do
it. The icsf book gives a good rendition on changing master keys, but
I'm doing that. I think what I need to do is use the z800 pass phrase to
initialize the crypto processors without initializing the pkds or ckds.
This would be like taking these datasets to a disaster recovery site and
utilizing them there. Do any of you have experience in doing this and if
so would you mind sharing what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.