From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Finnell
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 11:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SDSF in Batch

In a message dated 7/17/2006 10:09:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On the  output I am only getting a portion of the tasks running on the
system (no  CICS, not all the DB2's, etc.). The manual isn't much help.
Anybody have  any ideas ?

TIA

What do your ISFPARMS look like? In your batch job insert a WHO to find
the Group Index the job is assigned to.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html