On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:49:03 -0400, B Sysprog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Has anyone successfully implemented internet service retrieval, IBM's
>replacement for ESO tape subscriptions with SMP 3.4,  Receive Order
>function?
>I am continually getting  GIM69209S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED BECAUSE
>PROGRAM GIMJVCLT COULD NOT BE STARTED.
>I have a PMR open with IBM and am not getting anywhere.

Yes.  I installed it under z/OS 1.6 and have been using it for a
couple of months.   The SMP/E manuals are helpful but make sure
you have current copies.   I also downloaded session 2851
(SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval) from the last SHARE and
that was also helpful.   If you have UO00335 make sure you
either have SMPJHOME and SMPCPATH DDDEFs or point to the
javahome and classpath DIRs in the CLIENT data set.  This is
decribed in IO04124.  I think Skip posted something about this
recently as well.

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group