From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: 25 July 2006 20:58
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFHSM Shutdown & Restart

Hello,

  I have to change the HSM starting parmlib member and I don't (can't) re IPL
the system.

  Can anyone help me out with the commands to first stop HSM, shut it down and
then restarte it again...

  Thanks.
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction NetworkServices.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution isprohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact thesender by reply e-mail and