In a recent note, john gilmore said:

> Date:         Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:12:44 +0000
>
> My favorite---storm warning of a big word to come---is their notional
> usefulness in avoiding homoeoteleutera; but others may well have their own,
> different favorites.

Congratulations!

                    homoeoteleutera - Google Search

   homoeoteleutera__________________________ Search   Advanced Search

   Did you mean: homoioteleuton

   No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.
   Your search - homoeoteleutera - did not match any documents.

I'm trying to parse it as same/early/distant/good/??? with
little success.  "Homoioteleuton" could be somewhat relevant
in that sequence numbers distinguish the endings of lines.

-- gil
--
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL