At 7/30/2006 09:12 AM, John Gilmore wrote:
My favorite---storm warning of a big word to come---is their notional usefulness in avoiding homoeoteleutera; but others may well have their own, different favorites.

Google User: "define: homoeoteleutera"
Google (paraphrasing here): "Huh?"

www.onelook.com user: "homoeoteleutera"
www.onelook.com: "Huh?"

Looks to me, John, like you've hit a home run here...