From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shane
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 10:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Help with ILR035W

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 18:21 -0500, Hal Merritt wrote:
> Well, now I get 'deleted while in use'.

I'd be thinking you are paddling around in the wrong catalog.
A *very* careful check of all that you had done so far would be germane.

With regard to the update record in the page dataset, this merely stops
you deleting or using the same dataset on another system whilst it is
active. It can be (re-)used after the using system is deactivated - you
get a warning message about the last system to use that page dataset,
but usage proceeds. At least that was how it happened when I tested this
funtionality at z/OS 1.4

Shane ...

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.