See section 1.5.1.2.1 of the same manual.  The HSM proc must point to
these data sets.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joe jeffries
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 8:45 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: HSM PDA Datasets

We have PDA(none) set in our HSM parms. I need to send a PDA trace off
IBM and am having trouble allocating the PDA datasets.

1.3.2.2.1 of hsm impl guide provides the JCL to allocate the logs but
doesn't seem to show whether the datasets will automatically be
recognised
due to their naming standards or whether they need to be supplied to the

HSM proc.

Anyone know where i should be looking?

Many thx,

JJ