Guys, I wasn't serious (note the smiley face). I was (kiddingly) trying
to cross threads to show that sequence numbers are not obsolete and do
still have a valid use (which Ed already pointed out and I was using
his example).

Unless Ed wants to maintain a usermod from now until ????, he is
taking the correct approach in changing his code.  It's pay me
now or pay me later, and Ed has decided to pay now.  If he needed
to make mass changes to his code to fix something in a short
period of time, then I could see using a usermod on a temporary
basis and cleaning up later.  That isn't the case.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:37:18 -0400, Thompson, Steve (SCI TW)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>How about AIF (D'S99RBXLN).DONE_ALREADY  inside the IBM supplied macro?
>
>You apply this to the macro via USERMOD...
>
>Regards,
>Steve Thompson
>
><snip>
>Yeah, but how are you gonna know whether to leave it or take it out
>without
>knowing the DFPLEVEL? Only way I see is PRE and SUP in  usermod.
><snip>