On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 03:44:12 +1000, John Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi To all
>
>  Would anybody kindly suggest where I should look for tips on trouble
shooting EXHPDM.  I looked at the archives but I didn't see any.

The archives are great but are probably better for answering "questions"
more than general "trouble shooting".  You didn't say what your failure
was either.

I assume you tried looking at the manuals.  If that didn't help, why
not make a call to the vendor?  You pay for the support, you might
as well try using it. :-)

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group