Has someone some experience in writing an IMS Connect (IMS V9) client using
TCP/IP API in Cobol ? I have some problems using persistent sockets with
SEND-ONLY requests : the connection is lost after a variable number of requests
(API ERRNO 32) but I don't understand why.

All is all right if I use a transaction socket (non persistent).

Thanks for your help.

Patrick JACQUOT
Societe Generale
Paris - France

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.