Dunno where this went originally - resent just in case ...

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 10:57 -0400, Craig Dudley wrote:

> I am looking for the RMF report(s) where I can find out how much CPU time
> my system (2066-0A2 w/8 GB) to perform paging. I am trying to determine
> how much CPU I will "get back" if we buy more memory.

Pointless exercise IMHO.
Mr Craddock probably covered it best - although rather than the back of
an envelope, I'd prefer a beer coaster.
You tend to find them in more convivial environs, and the resultant
calculations are likely to be just as meaningful.

Shane ...