Casey,

We are running CA7 v3.3, level 0412 (SP6).  In fact, we moved to this
version for z/OS 1.7 compatibility.  This Monday morning we'll be
upgrading the partition where CA7 runs from z/OS 1.5 to 1.7.
Will let you know how it looks.

In the meantime, what version and level of CA7 are you running?

Thanks.

Ed Micucci