""Ed Rabara"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:26:06 +0200, Vernooy, C.P. - SPLXM
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> >We also are having problems with 1 OSA. We did  put the channel
> >Off/Online but that did not solve the problem. My IP colleagues are
> >still looking for the cause. How did you discover the card was flaky
and
> >did you replace it?
> >
> >Kees.
>
> I'm at z/OS 1.6 and it happened during our migration from z900 to
z9-109.
> IBM Washington System Center put out a technical bulletin. The fix
involved
> a microcode upgrade for the OSA, a TCPIP PTF and a co-requisite VTAM
PTF.
> This happened in mid-March '06.
>
> Your IBM CE should have the details. If you must know, send me e-mail
> offlist and I'll dig up my notes when I'm at work.
>
> I think I posted the details in IBMTCP-L.
>
> Ed R.

Hi Ed,

Could you try to find the details for me? I only have your email adress
at the top ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and don't know if this is valid or not.
You have mine, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at the top.

Thanks,
Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.