At 10:17 -0400 on 08/07/2006, Thompson, Steve (SCI TW) wrote about Re: ISPF CAPS Status (Was: WHY IS JCL ALLERGIC ...):

Then we should all argue punctuation and spelling. Correct English
spelling, grammar, punctuation, are all being discarded so that we can

My favorite on spelling was a sign I once so that read "Gone Ghoti'ing". This signified that the person was not that since he was currently Fishing (GHOTI being an alternate/odd way of spelling "FISH" using variant spellings of the sounds - "F" as in touGH, etc.).