""Tony Wiggett"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Does anyone have a copy of a JES2 Exit (Exit 6 I guess) which will do
the
> following:
>
> 1. When a user submits a batch job, check to see if they have
/*JOBPARM
> SYSAFF=systemname specified.
> 2. If they do then allow job to run without change
> 3. If no /*JOBPARM SYSAFF statement is coded, then add one with the
> systemname being the name of the system the job was submitted from
>

> So the object of the exercise is to run the job on the system it was
> submitted on unless explicitly specified to run on a different
one.....

> Of course if the symbolic &SYSNAME would work in batch jobs the Exit
would
> be unecessary...
>
> Thanks
> Tony

You don't need an exit: set the SYSAFF value of INTRDR in JES2PARM to
&SYSNAME and any job will get this SYSAFF unless overridden in the JCL.

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.