>IDC3302I  ACTION ERROR ON TELE.FONICAS.XX.V.T.MOVTOS.INTER.NET
>IDC3351I ** VSAM I/O RETURN CODE IS 156 - RPLFDBWD = X'D808009C'
>IDC0005I NUMBER OF RECORDS PROCESSED WAS 135

>From the FM (z/OS MVS System Messages Volume 6 (GOS - IEA) Document Number
SA22-7636-03):

IDC3351I ** VSAM {OPEN|CLOSE|I/O} RETURN CODE IS return-code
       {RPLFDBWD=nnnnnnnn}

Explanation:  An error was encountered during virtual storage access method
(VSAM) open, close, or action request processing, as indicated in
the text of the message.

In the message text:

nnnnnnnn  The meaning of RPLFDBWD, the RPL Feedback Word. For detailed
information on the RPL Feedback Word, see z/OS DFSMS Macro
          Instructions for Data Sets.

rc        The return code, as follows:

          For a Logical I/O Error

          156  An addressed GET UPD request failed because the control
interval flag was on, or an incorrect control interval was detected during
               keyed processing. In the latter case, the control interval
is incorrect for one of the following reasons:

               1.  A key is not greater than the previous key.

               2.  A key is not in the current control interval.

               3.  A spanned record RDF is present.

               4.  A free space pointer is incorrect.

               5.  The number of records does not match a group RDF record
count.

               6.  A record definition field is incorrect.

               7.  An index CI format is incorrect.

Looks to me that your dataset is damaged.

Cheers,

Jantje.