From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shane
Sent: mercredi 9 août 2006 15:32
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: DFSMSdss - Restoring Multivolume Data Sets

I seem to recall that this indicates candidate volumes. And doesn't necessarily
do anything for allocation - especially if you are at the limit. I think after
a couple of failures we had to use guaranteed space. However the DASD folks
were primarily responsible, and so I may be mistooked.

Shane ...

An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and
duly signed.