From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Old product tapes

Am I the only person who finds Rexx at least a little reminiscent of SNOBOL?

I never worked with LISP; wouldn't recognize it if I saw it. Perhaps they
both owe something to LISP?

Charles

_
and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.