Hi John,

This was a key improvement for us in switching to the Electronic
Software Delivery of ServerPac.  A little more than a week passed from
placing the order on ShopzSeries to installation. In the past we would
normally order a ServerPac and as soon as we had it installed and
running order ESO service to refresh it.  We also saved putting two
boxes full of tapes into the landfill with R6 and R7.

Ordered on March 17, 2006. The Order was available on March 27, 2006.
The order was available to download again, if needed,  for about
one month.
Tapes would take 6 to 8 weeks after ordering the new ServerPac
So... Immediate ESO not required.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."