A couple of weeks ago I was travelling home from a trip to Canada.  My
flight into Atlanta was early and so I went to the podium of an earlier
flight home and asked if I could fly stand-by.  The guy says that if I have
checked baggage then I have to stay on the later flight to "stay with my
baggage".  Sure enough when I got to my airport my baggage was already
there, it had taken the earlier flight without me.

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems
1700 Summit Lake Drive