Expecting the worst, I watched the local news last night. They reported, "LAX is back to normal." I was skeptical, but they were right!

Flying (as always) American Airlines. Got to the airport 90 minutes ahead of time. Curbside check-in; quick & easy; no problema! Gave the Sky Cap $5; he kindly took responsibility for putting my bag through the whatchamacallit so I could proceed directly toward the gate. Security was a "breeze"; ten minutes at the most; no discernable difference between this day and any other travel day. (I spent more time in the line to get my latte from Starbucks!)

Flight booked solid. Every seat taken. Got to DFW (connecting airport) earlier than scheduled.

Sitting in the departure lounge at DFW, thoroughly enjoying a Beef Brisket Sandwich w/Baked Beans courtesy of "DICKEY'S Barbeque Pit" (those of us living in California simply aren't used to such luxuries as Texas BBQ in an airport food court. Yum!), "productively" using my CDMA (EV-DO) laptop card to access the Internet & IBM-Main (if you call that being productive), and wondering what all the fuss is about.

Oops. They've called my group number. Will continue when I get to BWI...

Baggage claim at BWI was a snap. Once again, being "productive" while riding in the cab from BWI to the Sheraton. Ain't modern technology fun?

Maybe I've just been lucky, but my Baltimore SHARE experience is off to a great start! I can only hope the return trip will be half as easy ...

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc