-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Zohar, Meir
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 6:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: the personal data theft pandemic continues

Are those two wars the 7th century invasion of Europe from Africa and
the 17th century invasion of Europe from the Balkans?
Or the late 20th century invasion of Europe by immigration?

Meir Zohar
Senior Consultant, MF and Database Solutions
CA

Tel     :  +972 (0) 9 9626636
Fax    :  +972 (0) 9 9626002
mobile:  +972 (0) 526626636

<snip>
No, actually this goes back to a family squabble that started with
Hagar, Sarah, and Abraham. Round two goes to Isaac & Jacob with Esau.
This then gets wrapped as Ishmael's children intermarry with Esau's
children.

Next we throw in Lot and his two daughters...

:
:
Millennia passes, along with the rise and fall of a few empires,
famines, floods, earthquakes, etc.
:

Now we come to today and the fighting in the Middle East and none of
them can tell you why they hate the other because it is so rooted in
family traditions.

But because that comes from the Bible (90% in Genesis) it can't possibly
be right.

Later,
Steve Thompson