-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom
Marchant

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:00:42 -0500, Matthew Stitt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

snip!
> All your STORAGE volumes today would be placed in a storage group
Named E.G. STORWRK. All your PUBLIC volumes would be placed in a storage
Group named E.G. STORPUB.  The ACS routines would send the appropriate
datasets to the appropriate storage groups.

Is that the way you set up your SMS environment?  Don't you have to keep
close watch on your PUBLIC and STORAGE storage groups?

It sounds like that's the way the OP wants to do it.  If you've done it that
way, perhaps you can answer his question as to how to distinguish the data sets
that would have gone to a storage volume before SMS.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please

Seeing Beyond Money is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]