-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:04 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Use of FORCE

<snip>

> Do you have anything constructive to offer? He did the FORCE at the
> time, now he'd like the vendor to fix the problem before it happens
> again.
>
> --
>      Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT

>From what I've gathered, this product is not very popular, in the sense
of having a lot of clients. And it is unique within the marketplace.
This often leads to the old "if you don't like our product, use another.
Oh, wait! There isn't one! Get stuffed!" Now, I'm not saying that is
actually the case here. Perhaps it is just not cost effective to devote
the resources to fix this problem (from the vendor's view point).
<snip>

Interesting - I am subscribed such that the list server is supposed to
send me postings as they occur (not digest). But this infers that Shmuel
sent something on "use of force" that I did not receive.

Is there something I should know about or check on? I'm starting to
wonder about other threads that seemed to me to just die out.

Later,
Steve Thompson