Well, I was going to say that Borland's JBuilder was a nice enough
product (with a few rough edges), but according to the article they are about
to sell it to another company.  They do say that the next version of JBuilder
will be based on Eclipse, an IDE framework which has really taken the Java
world by storm.

Jon

<snip>
<snip>
> There have been some monumental fugg-ups in this business - Borland have
> had more than their share.
> They had the market by the balls, and just lost the plot.
> Starting to sound familiar ain't it ...

Borland is currently talking about a comeback, FWIW...
</snip>