Is here anyone with good knowledge about internals of Enterprise PL/I??

Before Enterprise PL/I ALL PL/I Versions uses the first two Bytes of the
DSA resp. CEEDSA for Flags (i.e.: Dummy DSA, Begin-, On-Unit, Proc-DSA
etc.). But since Enterprise these Bytes are unused.

I have an Module which will be used by all our Programmers to issue an
Abend. This ASM Module makes an Backchain Trace of all compiled units an
then an CEE3ABD with CleanUp. We needs the CleanUp to close all open
files. Its very important that all files be closed, especially Sysprint,
because the programmer may done an description Put Stmt before call of the
Abend Module. Without CleanUp this last message will not be shown, because
it resides in the buffer at abend.

Now, if the Abend Module, taking CEE3ABD with CleanUp, is called from an
On Error Unit and the 'On Error Begin' Stmt is not immediately followed by
an 'On Error System' Stmt an Loop occurred, because CleanUp calls all HLL
Condition routines. Before Enterprise I protected the Loop by flagging out
the On-Cells Flags in the first two Bytes of the (CEE)DSA.

IBM don't makes any public known about Enterprise Internals. Has anyone an
idear how to make the descripted HLL Condition Cancel under Enterprise
too????