A *LONG* time ago we had a user who created BDAM "LIKE" datasets. At
the time we could not back these dataset up with any known utilities
except for the ones supplied by the vendor.

When we looked at (at the time HSM) it didn't look like it supported
calling a user program to backup these data sets.

Since I have moved on and really lost interest in the project or its
consequences I remembered the issue when Seymour brought up the
HASPACE point (thanks).

Question is there now a way currently in DFHSM to back up these
"user" datasets (using a callable module)?

Just a point of curiosity at this point (I think they have since gone
to VSAM but that is beside the point)

Thanks,

Ed