I mean that I am trying to copy the contents of a tape that has a blksize of 0.
 I know we have ditto available via console only which is restricted to
operators only.  Maybe, if a batch job was run I could do it.  Would you have
any jcl/job available using ditto?

Jan MOEYERSONS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  > I am having a problem copying a
tape which has a blksize=0. I am using
IDCAMS REPRO.

IEBGENER and RECFM=U should copy the dataset. I am not sure what you mean
by "copying a tape".

Do you have DITTO?

Cheers,

Jantje.