Update on problem.

The issue appears to be related to PTF's for the product we have been
working on named: TAMBI ( Tivoli Access Manager for Business Integration
Host
Edition ).  It is a product that executes on z/OS and is
installed/maintenanced via SMP/E
( its FMID is: HDMQ110 ).  However, when I attempt to order any of this
products PTF's
( this FMID only has 5 PTF's ) via IBMLINK2K I only get the following
'media' options:

3480
3490
3590
CD05

When I tried the same PTF on IBMLINK Green Screen, I get a different set of
'media' options:

6346        - Cartridge 6346
9346        - Cartridge 9346
CD05        - CD-R Compact Disc Recordable
C4MM        - 4 millimeter cartridge
C8MM        - 8 millimeter cartridge
DK3H        - 3 1/2 inch high density diskette
DK4M        - 3 1/2 inch h.d. diskette (4 mm. cartridge if more than 10
diskettes)
DK8M        - 3 1/2 inch h.d. diskette (8 mm. cartridge if more than 10
diskettes)
DKQI        - 3 1/2 inch h.d. diskette (1/4 inch tape if more than 10
diskettes)

At least IBMLINK2K gives me z/OS-type of 'media' options except INET
delivery.  When I ordered
a PTF ( UA28377 ) for a 'traditional' z/OS-based product ( ISPF ) I see the
following 'media' options
on IBMLINK2K:

ELEC        - Electronic delivery
INET        - Delivery to an internet server
3480        - Cartridge 3480
3490        - Cartridge 3490
3590        - IBM Magstar Tape Subsystem
CD05     - CD-R Compact Disc Recordable

When I tried the same PTF on IBMLINK Green Screen, I see the similar ( not
the exact ) 'media' options:

ELEC        - Electronic delivery
INET        - Delivery to an internet server
1600        - Tape 1600
6250        - Tape 6250
3480        - Cartridge 3480
3590        - IBM Magstar Tape Subsystem
C4MM        - 4 millimeter cartridge

I have a PMR opened with the TAMBI product's level 2 group to ask why this
is.

Thanks,

Glenn Miller

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO
Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is
registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587, including its
group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its
group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.