A suggestion from Ryanair - check the URI:

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/notices.php?notice=060822-ASP-EN

(I know it's not Friday, but the weather's so damn miserable here.)

This is fun in a different way - I understand IBM's lawyers are apoplectic - it
looks like
Lufthansa/PSI have documented doing precisely what I always told the Hercules
crowd was
dangerous.  It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out - Lufthansa
has deep pockets
too:

http://www.platform-solutions.com/docs/PSI_9_06.pdf

And for a last giggle - someone's auctioning one of my T-shirts for a
children's charity:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021857331

--
  Phil Payne