Charles Mills wrote:
Rexx is kind of schizophrenic on whether or not a particular variable
"exists." Yes, I know, the documentation may be precise, but the philosophy
is still somewhat schizophrenic, IMHO.

Are you sure? I found this definition: the most chronic and disabling of the severe mental disorders. Typically develops in the late teens or early twenties. The overt symptoms are hallucinations (hearing voices, seeing visions), delusions (false beliefs about commonly held views of reality) and bizarre thought patterns. These are the positive symptoms that typically lead to psychiatric treatment and hospitalization.

Only the "delusional" aspect might apply, but I suspect that you confounded schizophrenia with Multiple Personality Disorder?

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT