De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de
Brian Westerman
Envoyé : 23 août 2006 22:22
À : IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Objet : Re: JES2 migration (z/OS 1.4 to z/OS 1.7)

If this is just a matter of moving the spool data to the new system as a
one-time thing, then you're Offload is probably the simplest/quickest
method. Otherwise, if you are planning on keeping the old system available
for some short (or long) period of time, I have always found that
connecting them via an NJE link provides the best options for the client,
since they can send either way with very little effort.

Brian