On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:21:14 -0300 "Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>In
:><!&[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
:>on 08/28/2006
:>   at 09:30 AM, Ray Mullins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

:>>Also, at the time I wrote the routine we still had people on XA and
:>>even one on SP 1.3.6 (not sure if SVC screening was there,

:>It was. As I recall, SVC screening was added in support of VSPC, which
:>goes way back.

I was using it in Sp1.3

I do not recall if I used it on SP1.1

--