In
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 08/29/2006
   at 09:09 AM, Peter Relson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Unfortunately, there is no information maintained within the loaded
>module or program object that understands "CSECTs".

Yes, it would be necessary to go back to the original library for
those data.

>Therefore this is literally not possible to do

It's possible; you'd need to either retain[1] information on the
original library or to require the dsname as part of the SLIP syntax.
IAC, I would word the requirement to make it clear that the proposed
solutions were only suggestions.

>One somewhat "difficult to solve" thing would be syntax to refer to
>the different sections for a split-RMODE program object.

Doesn't a read only csect also present a complication?

[1] Aren't there cases where you already do that?