Hi All,
I'm trying to put together our order for z/OS 1.7 before time runs out.
One thing that confuses me is the Enhanced ACIF pgm no 5655-M32.  Does
anyone know if I don't put this in the order list will I still get ACIF?
The IBM partner that I'm working with could not get an answer from IBM.
This is quite frustrating.  For those of you who are already on 1.7
perhaps can guide me out of this confusion.  Thanks a lot.

Howi Kok

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com