Willie,
Disregard my last note. Volumes SZA901, SZA902, SZE901 and SZE902 are
always
on the primary list unless the utilization plus the primary allocation
amount will cause the utilization to exceed the high threshold. The
remaining volumes in PRIMSG01 will be presented on the secondary list
when the allocation can not be made to a volume on the primary list.

I would say that either all volumes were too full to accommodate the
allocation or too fragmented. Unless you are using the space constraint
relief functions in the dataclas.

Regards,
John