I don't have anything to test it on at the moment, but QWS3270 PLUS (Jolly Giant Software) allows both primary and alternate to be specified for the IBM-DYNAMIC terminal type.

Bob

Edward Jaffe wrote:
BlueZone and Vista are the only emulators so far (that I know of -- someone correct me if I'm wrong) in which the primary (default) screen size may be configured by the end user and passed back to the host via RPQ.