You're right, the TSB is chained off the ASCB, not the extension.  I had
to schedule an SRB to obtain the programmer's information via the JSCB.
Like I said, I wrote it many years ago.

Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
09/05/2006 09:54 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Terminal Status Block(TSB) - where to find its description

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:59:06 -0400 Richard Tsujimoto