From: John Kington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: unable to Allocate Space on User Volume

Robert,
I figured out that you went through panel 6 (storage group) and then
option 4 (volume) and then option 1 (display). When you enter panel 6
(storage group), change the CDS Name from 'TECH.SMS.SCDS'
to 'ACTIVE'. Then go to option 4 (volume) and then option 1 (display).
The thing you want to see in the display is:

Physical Volume Status : CONVERTED

The real tale may be revealed by posting the IEC614I message. You can
send me the entire joblog off-list if you prefer.
Regards,
John

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Confidentiality Notice

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.   Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.   If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately and delete this message from
your system.