We're currently running z/OS 1.5, and our future plans are uncertain. I decided to order 1.7 while it's still available, to have it on the shelf just in case.

The order process alerted me that a couple of our optional products are no longer orderable:

Enterprise Cobol 3.3 and PSF  3.4

Enterprise Cobol can be upgraded to 3.4 at no cost; PSF would require me to order a license for PSF V4.

Now what I'd really like to know is how much longer my current products are going to be supported, since they are no longer being marketed. Does anyone have a link to an IBM web page that provides end-of-life dates for various products? I've tried searching for announcement letters that might announce withdrawal of support, but that's not an easy task.
--

Matt Simpson --  z/OS Support
219 McVey Hall  -- (859) 257-2900 x300