You also have to specify  NULLSTORCLAS.

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:41:44 -0700, willie bunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I am trying to restore an SMS managed dsn.  I am attempting to bypass the
ACS because of insufficient space on the volume and I am encountering an
ADR709E -  DEFINITION NOT FOUND.  I am not sure why.  Do I need to specify
the STORCLAS or is there something else I need to do?    I have not put a
defined an ouput target (volser).  Could this be my problem?  Here is my
job: